The Twelve Gifts Of Birth!
Once upon a time, a long time ago, when princes and princesses lived in far away Kingdoms, Royal Children were given twelve special gifts, when they were born. You may have heard the stories.
Twelve wise women of the Kingdom, or fairy Godmothers as they were often called, traveled swiftly to the castle whenever a new prince or princess came into the world. Each fairy godmother pronounced a noble gift upon the royal baby.
As time went on, the wise women came to understand that the twelve royal gifts of birth belong to every child, born anywhere at anytime. They yearned to proclaim the gifts to all children, but the customs of the land did not allow that.
One day when the wise women gathered together they made this prophecy:
Some day, all the children of the world will learn the truth about their noble inheritance. When that happens a miracle will unfold on the kingdom of Earth. Here is the secret they want you to know.
At the wondrous moment you were born, as you took your first breath, a great celebration was held in the heavens and twelve magnificent gifts were granted to you.
1. Strength is the first gift. May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.
2. Beauty is the second gift. May your deeds reflect its depth.
3. Courage is the third gift. May you speak and act with confidence and use courage to follow your own path.
4. Compassion is the fourth gift. May you be gentle with yourself and others. May you forgive those who hurt you and yourself when you make mistakes.
5. Hope is the fifth gift. Through each passage and season, may you trust the goodness of life.
6. Joy is the sixth gift. May it keep your heart open and filled with light.
7. Talent is the seventh gift. May you discover your own special abilities and contribute them toward a better world.
8. Imagination is the eighth gift. May it nourish your visions and dreams.
9. Reverence is the ninth gift. May you appreciate the wonder that you are and the miracle of all creation.
10. Wisdom is the tenth gift. Guiding your way, wisdom will lead you through knowledge to understanding. May you hear its soft voice.
11. Love is the eleventh gift. It will grow each time you give it away.
12. Faith is the twelfth gift. May you believe.
Use your gifts well and you will discover others, among them a gift that is uniquely you. See these noble gifts in other people. Share the truth and be ready for the miracle to unfold as the prophecy of the wise women comes true.